1+Den, & 2 Bedroom Luxury Garden-Inspired Condominiums.
Live enviably close to urban conveniences, a short distance from a wilderness playground, and across the street from the Royal Colwood Golf Club.
Local fun for the old and the young
Victoria 13.5 km
Golf & Tennis
- Private Royal Colwood Golf Club across the street from Goldstream Residences est. 1913
- Bear Mountain Golf & Tennis Resort
- 36 holes designed by Jack Nicklaus, indoor/outdoor red clay tennis courts
- Olympic View Golf Club
- Pacific FC, Canadian Premier League (granted ownership 2019)
- Starlight Stadium (6,200 seats)
- Home of Rugby Canada
Mount Washington – 2.5 hour drive
- Sombrio Beach – 1.3 hour drive
- Jordan River – 1 hour drive
Parks & Recreation
- Goldstream Provincial Park almost 1000 acres
- 4 Lakes – Langford Lake, Glen Lake, Florence Lake and Lake Ida Anne
76 homes located in the central density area of Langford, BC. One of Canada’s fastest growing communities. A few blocks away from Langford’s announced technical university.
Langford and downtown Victoria are becoming the main density corridors of the capital regional district, attracting young people and new residents from across Canada.
Langford #1 on the top-10 list of fastest-growing cities in B.C.
Attracting businesses, offices and jobs is by design, to allow families to live and work in one place.
Langford top list of B.C.’s most resilient cities amid the pandemic from BC Business and Environics Analytics
Based on demographic, workforce composition, real estate, and employment trends.
Langford was ranked the most liveable place in Canada by rates.ca
It is an attractive, small but fast-growing west coast city.
Langford ranked best community in B.C. by Maclean's magazine
Through strong partnerships with the business, recreation and development community, the City of Langford has been able to keep property taxes low, allowing residents an affordable and well-rounded quality of life.